In order to import your historical data from BGL CAS Desktop to NowInfinity, please inform your Implementation Consultant that you would like to proceed with a historical data import from BGL CAS Desktop.
To import historical data from BGL CAS Desktop, please provide your CASDATA and SYSPDF Folders. Please complete the following steps.
- Login to the workstation where BGL CAS Desktop is installed
- Close BGL CAS application
- Go to the CAS Desktop application directory
- Right click on CASDATA folder > Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder
- Right click on SYSPDF folder > Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder
- Open https://transferxl.com/ in a browser (or your preferred cloud storage service)
- Drag and drop CASDATA.zip and SYSPDF.zip onto the browser window
- Invite or send link of stored data to our Transitions Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Confirm that you have completed the above
- Transitions Team will confirm that your historical data import request has been received
- Once the historical data import is complete, Transitions Team will confirm the import is complete and provide a discrepancy report with instructions on How to resolve discrepancies on the Discrepancy Report
What is imported?
- Share transactions (owner, share class code, class description, number of shares, date and type)
- Documents (all that have been lodged)
- Ceased officeholders
- Trust information
A Transitions team member will be allocated within 48 hours from when the historical data files are received. As the historical data import will be processed after business hours, this can take up to 5 business days. If your import includes Trust Register, this may take an additional 10 business days.