To open a company profile, navigate to 'Menu' > 'Companies'. Click on a company name to open a short preview of the profile, and to open the full profile select 'See full profile'. The company profile contains all the current information about the company, with options to add/ change/ and update the information available. All ASIC forms can be created from this page.
- Why are the paid amounts on shares not correct in the allotments table?
- Why is the status blank under recent documents for Annual Statements?
- Why is the Allotments Table locked?
- How to manually prepare dividend statements
- Downloading the officers and shareholders register
- I lodged a form directly with ASIC and it is not reflecting on the company profile of Corporate Messenger. What do I need to do?
- Where can I find the Corporate Key?
- How to add shareholders for Public Company
- Update allotment table
- How to download Share Certificates
- How to update the Beneficial Owner details on the platform
- Which information is available on the Company Full Profile?
- View shareholders information
- View officers information
- Generating a payslip
- Access a company's timeline