I want to disconnect my custom DocuSign account in NowInfinity, how do I do this?
Prior to disconnecting, review What to consider before disconnecting your custom DocuSign account in NowInfinity.
- Navigate to Menu > Portal - Portal Settings > Electronic Signing
- Under the "Custom DocuSign Account" section, click "Disconnect"
- Inform firstname.lastname@example.org that your custom DocuSign account has been disconnected. Our team will need to disable a setting on our end.
Once this is done, the system will use the NowInfinity free DocuSign account by default.
What to consider before disconnecting your custom DocuSign account in NowInfinity
- It is recommended to ensure all current DocuSign envelopes are completed prior to the disconnection of your custom DocuSign account.
- The DocuSign envelopes sent when your custom DocuSign account was connected will need to be voided in NowInfinity as recipients will not be able to access the documents after disconnection.
- If there are any outstanding DocuSign envelopes, these will need to be voided in NowInfinity and resent using the NowInfinity free DocuSign account. Outstanding e-signing reminders will remain active if the old e-signing envelopes are not voided.
- Once your custom DocuSign account is disconnected in NowInfinity, you may wish to request for DocuSign to disable the ‘Don’t enforce in session certificate’ option on your DocuSign account.