In this article, we will run through the most important items to get you started with NowInfinity.
- Planning your move to NowInfinity
- Complete outstanding lodgements
- Login to NowInfinity
- Prepare your ASIC EDGE details
- Maximising your time with your Implementation Consultant
Planning your move to NowInfinity
Congratulations on your decision to move to NowInfinity!
Before you get started, there are some steps that you can start thinking about for your onboarding experience.
Complete outstanding lodgements
Please ensure outstanding ASIC forms are lodged prior to connecting your ASIC EDGE to NowInfinity. We will not be able to import your outstanding ASIC forms to NowInfinity. If you are unable to lodge the ASIC form at this time, you may recreate the ASIC form when you are connected with NowInfinity.
Login to NowInfinity
Login to NowInfinity via your welcome email. This will be sent to the primary contact provided on your subscription agreement. If you do not receive the welcome email please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When logging in for the first time you will be prompted to set up your password and Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
You will have immediate access to our Documents suite.
Prepare your ASIC EDGE details
In order to activate the Corporate Messenger service with NowInfinity, your Implementation Consultant will require your ASIC EDGE details to be saved in the ASIC Parameters of your NowInfinity account.
Note: Once your ASIC EDGE details are entered into NowInfinity and your ASIC import begins (syncing companies from ASIC to NowInfinity), we request that you remove your ASIC EDGE details from your previous corporate compliance software (if applicable). This is due to ASIC allowing only one corporate compliance software to access your ASIC EDGE at a time.
If you do have ASIC EDGE details, please ensure you have the following details ready to save to your NowInfinity account.
- Let your Implementation Consultant know where you previously managed ASIC lodgements (e.g. CAS Desktop, CAS360, MYOB, ASIC portal)
- ASIC registered agent name
- ASIC agent number
- EDGE ID (the EDGE details are different from your login to ASIC edge portal. The EDGE ID login should start with the letter A followed by numbers i.e. A12345)
- EDGE password
Note: once you have saved your ASIC EDGE credentials in your NowInfinity account, you may be required to reset your ASIC EDGE password. If required, see How to reset ASIC EDGE password.
Maximising your time with your Implementation Consultant
Your Implementation Consultant will be with you during your 30-day implementation period with NowInfinity. They will be the first point of contact with any issues you have during this time. In order to maximise this time, please consider the following:
- Register for the two NowInfinity training webinars here and ensure that this is rolled out to the rest of the team (if applicable). You will have the ability to ask questions about any of the functionality. If you would prefer to watch recordings of the webinars, please request the latest recordings from your Implementation Consultant. This will allow more time with your Implementation Consultant for complex or best practice queries that were not covered during the training webinars.
- Refer to Menu and select Health Center (NEW) and update each area to commence your set-up. What is the Health Center?
- Utilise our Knowledge Base to find specific information. You may access this via the Help button at the bottom right of the page. The more familiar you are with the system, the easier it will be to learn how to efficiently incorporate NowInfinity into your business.
- Complete any required tasks prior to your meetings. This will reduce time spent on administrative tasks and allow the Implementation Consultant to focus on more value-add topics.