The purpose of the Service Centre is to provide more informative and actionable information, while promoting self-service options and more control over connections. It also provides:
- Clearer and more detailed information about the ASIC server status, including the date and time of the last ASIC debt report and any scheduled outages; and
- A new Service Centre accessible from the main menu under the Productivity heading, offering additional resources and support.
The ASIC Status icon will now redirect to the new Service Centre.
Navigate to Menu > Productivity > Service Centre
The ASIC Server status indicates the current connection status with the ASIC Service. The following status messages provide more details:
- GOOD: Indicates a stable connection.
- BUSY: Indicates an unstable connection due to a high volume of requests being processed by the ASIC Server, which may result in delayed lodgements.
- OFFLINE: Indicates that the connection is down, and no lodgements can be processed.
- MAINTENANCE: Indicates that our team is working with ASIC to resolve any issues affecting the connection.
Note: The above connection is not account specific, this connection status reflects the overall connection between the NowInfinity ASIC Broker and the ASIC Mailbox.
ASIC Registered Agent Portal Connection
The ASIC Registered Agent Portal Connection status provides a more accurate reflection of the ASIC Server Connection status of your account. The following status messages provide more details:
- GOOD: Indicates that all attempts to connect your NowInfinity account to ASIC were successful.
- ALERT: Indicates that some attempts to connect your NowInfinity account to ASIC were not successful.
- LOCKED: Indicates that the connection failed, which is most commonly due to an incorrect ASIC EDGE password. You can reset your EDGE password by referring to the How can I reset an EDGE password? article, or by contacting our Customer Service Team.
The NowInfinity Server status provides a more accurate reflection of the status of the NowInfinity platform. The following status messages provide more details:
- GOOD: Indicates that there are currently no issues impacting the NowInfinity platform.
- LIMITED: Indicates that there are minor issues affecting the NowInfinity platform.
- MAINTENANCE: Indicates that our team is working to resolve any issues affecting the NowInfinity platform. Please note that during maintenance, some features may be impacted.
Upcoming Scheduled ASIC Service Interruptions
The Upcoming Scheduled ASIC Service Interruptions section provides a direct link to the ASIC Service Availability page, where more information can be found on any scheduled interruptions to the ASIC service.
Company Debts Incoming Notifications
The Company Debts Incoming Notifications section displays the date of the most recent update to the debts via ASICs daily RA67 debt report.
Recent ASIC Activity
The Recent ASIC Activity section lists the recent attempts (activities) made to the ASIC Server. It also allows you to manually check/refresh your connection with ASIC. The statuses are as follows:
- OK: Indicates that the attempt was successful.
- FAILED: Indicates that the attempt was not successful. In the ASIC Error column, you will find the ASIC error code (reason) why the connection failed, as well as any required action.
Note: The ASIC connection can only be checked manually once every 30 minutes.