If you have an issue you can’t resolve, you can contact our Customer Service Team via live chat, email or phone:
Click "Help" from the bottom right-hand corner of NowInfinity to open a live chat with one of our agents
Call 1300 851 057 Option 2
Our team of Customer Service Consultants are available to assist you with any issues you may encounter using our software. All requests received by our Customer Service Team are logged and tracked in our industry-leading customer support solution.
Our Customer Service Team support does not include:
- Telephone training
- Taxation, superannuation or technical advice (NowInfinity consultants are under strict instructions not to provide technical/accounting/taxation services and/or advice of any nature to customers)
- Remote desktop support
- Network or PC support
Where our Customer Service Consultant believes your request can be resolved by using existing resources, like our Knowledge Base, they may direct you to the appropriate resources. They may also recommend you to other resources where they believe it will be beneficial to your ongoing use of the NowInfinity Products.
NowInfinity Service Levels
The service level response times provided are dependent on the level of severity of the issue raised. The table below sets out the acknowledgment timeframes, escalation timeframes, and communication/updates in relation to each Support Request. The NowInfinity Live Chat and Call window are available between 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday (AEST), excluding public holidays. NowInfinity will respond to requests received within this window, according to the level of severity. Classifications of requests are determined by the NowInfinity Customer Service Consultant.
Urgent (Severity 1)
Defined as the total inability to perform the normal operation of any significant business function where the result is that the majority of business group or groups cannot function properly and no workaround is available.
High (Severity 2)
Defined as a problem that severely restricts the use of NowInfinity software and is affecting a majority of system users and no workaround is available.
Normal (Severity 3)
Defined as a problem that allows NowInfinity software to be used, but not at full capacity and results in a restriction that is not critical to the overall operation of the business or the department.
Low (Severity 4)
Defined as a problem, which relates to minor NowInfinity software problems where alternatives can be used. A Severity 4 problem does not require an immediate fix.
NowInfinity will supply customer support services in accordance with the target times in the table below but the Licensee is responsible for providing sufficient information and data to allow NowInfinity to readily reproduce all reported problems:
|2 hours or as agreed
|4 business hours
|4 hours or as agreed
|8 business hours
|2 business hours
|8 business hours
Problem is defined as an error in the Software that significantly impairs the Software as compared to the Online User Guide.
Response is defined as an acknowledgement of phone calls and emails received within the Call Window.
Resolution is defined as the fixing of or provision of an acceptable workaround for a problem with the Software OR a diagnosis of the cause where the problem is due to user actions, equipment failure, operating system issues or other issues outside of the scope of support services.
Escalation is defined as bringing the problem to the attention of NowInfinity senior management in the following priority order: Customer Service Manager, Technical Services Manager and Operations Manager.
The Licensee is responsible for:
- providing sufficient information and data to allow NowInfinity to readily reproduce all reported Issues; and
- making available such remote access facilities as NowInfinity requires to provide the Support Services (subject to NowInfinity complying with any reasonable security or access restrictions notified to it).
NowInfinity works on a more than 99% availability model excluding scheduled maintenance. Scheduled maintenance is notified in advance and carried out during non-peak periods.
Any Service Levels do not apply to any performance or availability issues:
- Due to factors outside our control (for example, natural disasters, war, acts of terrorism, riots, or government action);
- That result from your or third party services, hardware, or software;
- Caused by your use of a Service after we advised you to modify your use of a Service if you did not modify your use as advised;
- During pre-release, beta and trial Services (as determined by us);
- That result from your unauthorised action or lack of action when required, or from your employees, agents, contractors, or vendors, or anyone gaining access to our network by means of your passwords or equipment;
- That results from your failure to adhere to any required configurations, use supported platforms, and follow any policies for acceptable use; or
- For licenses reserved, but not paid for, at the time of the Incident.