MYOB Corporate Admin (Cloud)
If your team are migrating from MYOB Corporate Admin, please enquire with your Implementation Consultant.
MYOB Corporate Compliance (Desktop)
NowInfinity offers a historical data import service for clients migrating from MYOB Corporate Compliance, this service can only be utilised if you are subscribed to our Corporate Messenger Service.
You will need to provide your MYOB Corporate Compliance database snapshots to import your historical data from MYOB. It may be best to have your IT team to assist you with this process. Inform your Implementation Consultant that you would like to proceed with a historical data import from MYOB.
Complete the following steps to import historical data from MYOB:
- Contact your Implementation Consultant to advise you are ready for historical data import
- Extract backups of Microsoft SQL Databases
Note: All the corporate history and documents are stored in Corporate Compliance database. See this video on How-To: Backup a Database Using SQL Server Management Studio
- Provide access to your preferred secure file sharing system to your Implementation Consultant.
Your files will be transferred to our Transitions Team
- Confirm with your Implementation Consultant that you have completed the steps above
- Our Transitions Team will confirm that your historical data import request has been received and will schedule your historical data import to be completed after-hours
- Once the historical data import is complete, the Transitions Team will confirm the import is complete and provide a discrepancy report with instructions on How to resolve discrepancies on the Discrepancy Report
Frequently Asked Questions
What is imported?
- Share transactions (owner, share class code, class description, number of shares, share certificate numbers, date and type)
- Ceased officeholders
- Dividend Statements
- Documents (PDFs that have been lodged)
Note: NowInfinity is only able to import documents and files from the database table provided.
How long will the transition take?
As the historical data import will be processed after business hours, this can take up to 5-10 business days.