How can I manually send a reminder to my client?
The reminders for any document sent out via the NowInfinity platform will appear under Menu > Productivity > Reminders.
Within the Reminders section, the reminders are reflected in 5 statuses:
- Drafts: Reminders that have not been sent out yet, that are scheduled to be sent out in future
- Sent: Reminders that have been sent out to clients
- Voided: Reminders that have been voided/deactivated and not sent to clients
- Downloaded as .eml: Reminders where the Annual Statement has been downloaded as an email so that the email can be manually edited and then sent out to the client
- Burning: Reminders that are overdue to be sent
To manually send a reminder:
- Navigate to Menu > Productivity > Reminders > Drafts.
- Select the tick-box next to the reminder/s that you would like to send
- Click the "Actions" tab
Click "Send Reminders"