Preparing and Lodging Forms
The process of preparing and lodging a document is the following: 1) Select the ASIC form under the company’s full profile and complete the form. 2) Send the documentation to your client for signing; 3) Your client signs the documentation (electronically or on paper); Note: signing isn’t required to lodge a document. However, it is advisable to obtain a signature(s) prior to lodging a document. 4) Lodge the form; 5) ASIC sends a validation report in response; and 6) Changes are applied to the company profile.
- Entity on NowInfinity governed by the ACNC (not ASIC)
- Lodgement Tabs explained
- Rejection Code V174 - "Document, date lodged, form code and company do not match ASIC records"
- Preparing an ASIC Form on Corporate Messenger
- How to print a lodgement confirmation of a form just lodged?
- How to stop receiving mail for a company that isn't yours?
- Form 6010 (Company Deregistration)
- Sending ASIC forms for signing
- Track the signing status of an ASIC form
- How to lodge a form
- Cease as agent for multiple companies (form 361)
- What is the ASIC Calendar?
- Can more than one person lodge documents at the same time?
- What is the best way to avoid a late fee?
- Is there a form to do an appointment/cessation of officeholder and a share transfer all at once?
- List of forms available for electronic lodgement or for paper lodgement only