How to change paid/unpaid value for Shares


How can I change the paid/unpaid value of Shares?


If the Amount Paid/Unpaid value requires updating, this needs to be changed via ASIC directly. You can contact ASIC for information on how to lodge the change. 

Once this has been lodged with ASIC, the new values will display on NowInfinity

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 13 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request