Changing the Jurisdiction of a Company


Can I change the Jurisdiction of a Company?


Yes, the Jurisdiction can be changed for a Company.

The form required is not available within NowInfinity. This form needs to be prepared and lodged with ASIC directly. 

Details on changing a Company's Jurisdiction is available via the ASIC website.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request