How to change the Trustee of a Shareholder


How can I change the Trustee of a Shareholder I.e. change the Non-Beneficial Owner of Shares?


A Transfer of Shares Form (484C3) needs to be prepared and lodged with ASIC, to transfer from the current Trustee to the new Trustee. This form can be accessed via the "Share Management" menu within the Company Profile.



Note: ASIC does not record who the Beneficial Owner of the Non Beneficially Owned shares are, they only record the Individual or Company holding the Shares on behalf of the Beneficial Owner.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request