How to stop receiving mail for a company that isn't yours?

If you're still receiving mail for a business you previously represented, contact ASIC online and let them know you withdraw your consent and are no longer authorising the company to use your address as their registered address. Use the following wording: 'I withdraw my consent for <company name> to use my address'.

Once you've notified ASIC, they will update their register and remove the address.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request