Through the NowInfinity Ideas Portal, Aha!, we heard your feedback and suggestions and the following updates are a direct result of your input.
- A new “notes” section has been added to the “company profile”. Now, you can effortlessly keep track of relevant and essential information for each company you oversee. Keep everything in one spot to stay organized and ensure you’re always on top of important details. More details can be found here.
- The “update contact information” feature on the “companies page” has returned. Now, not only can you easily update the signing and billing contact details for multiple companies at once, but you can also assign PINs in bulk. More details can be found here.
- You can now easily unarchive previously archived notifications within the Notification Centre, ensuring that you always have access to the information you need, when you need it.
- ASIC Form 362 – Redundant questions have been removed from the interview form for efficiency.
- Informative text and icons have also been included making it clearer and more intuitive to complete.
- The template for Consent of the Occupier has been revised to enhance documents quality.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Small typographical errors in the Director Minutes for Resignation have been corrected.
- Amount paid per share has been changed to “share price” in the company registration interview form.
- Form 362s are no longer being rejected by ASIC due to missing characters in the company name.
- The duplicate resignation letter is no longer being generated for Form 484B12.
- The alternate director resignation field in Form 484E is no longer missing in the interview form.
For more information about our latest releases, please click here.