To support you and your clients with the new Director ID regime and the transitional arrangements in place, we have made the following updates to Corporate Messenger this month:
- Bulk update of Director IDs
- Update Director ID requirements template to the latest version supplied by ASIC
To help increase efficiency and reduce double data entry we have made some enhancements to the integration with Greatsoft. You will now be able to:
- Sync company data and produce a comparison report
- Set up the Greatsoft integration in the integration settings and set up the overnight sync
- Where discrepancies are found between companies in Greatsoft and Nowinfinity, you can chose to:
- Update the Registered and Principal Place of Business address in either Greatsoft or Nowinfinity
- Quickly add a company to Greatsoft or Nowinfinity
- Ignore the discrepancy
- Push data to GreatSoft
- Pull data from GreatSoft
As part of our ongoing commitment to providing the highest quality legal documents and expanding our legal capabilities to meet the demands of our fast-growing client base, we have made further updates to the following templates/features:
- Vesting of a unit trust
- Vesting of a discretionary trust
What this means for you:
Any document that has been ordered prior to the new updates continues to be fully valid. There is no need to have your previous orders reviewed or renewed.
Going forward, you can order the new versions of these legal templates exactly the same way and continue to service your clients with the same efficiency and confidence.
- The name in the Billing/Signing section will now automatically update when an officer’s details were changed through edit casing
- We have made improvements to the advanced search where in some cases the displayed status for the company in Corporate Messenger was incorrectly displayed as active instead of archived.
- Some users were experiencing lodgement issues (validation error) when lodging Form 6010 (Company De-registration). This has been fixed.
- The share registry export to excel will now always include the certificate numbers.