How do I prepare a Dividend Statement?
- Navigate to Menu > Companies. Select the Company you are creating a Dividend Statement for, and select "See Full Profile".
- From within the Company Profile, navigate to All Forms > Share Management > Dividend Statement.
- Fill out the form with the following details:
- Date of Declaration
- Proposed Payment Date
- Dividend type
- Payment type
- Are dividends split equally between all share classes?
- What Percentage of the Distribution is Franked?
- What Company Tax Rate to be applied for franking purposes? (You can select tax rate from 2015-16 financial year to present)
- Documentation to Generate
- Meeting Address
- Complete the document to generate the document
Note: If you would like to amend the documents, you may use the Edit Online tool. You can also click the information icon for more information about tax rates in point 8 above.