Pins can be used to identify and sort Companies on different levels. Pins are a great way to add an extra level of organisation to the companies you're managing.
To search and filter a Company via a pin, select a pin from the table and a new tab will appear with the Companies associated with this pin:
1. Types of pins
- Automated pins which are generated by NowInfinity.
- Pins can also be designed and created. For example, you may wish to organise Companies into groups or for internal communication (i.e "No electronic Signing").
The following pins are automatically generated by Corporate Messenger:
- AS - companies who haven't receive their Annual Statement and it's been past 5 days since the expected/received date
- Late fees - Companies with a payment deadline of 7 days from today's date (if debt is still actual)
- Awaiting changes - companies with forms that is in pending, transmitted
- Charity organisation
- Deregistering - in the process of being deregistered
- Annual fees paid upfront
- UHC company - for companies with ultimate holding company
- Not found in XPM (if XPM is connected)
- Address different in XPM (if XPM is connected)
- Superannuation Trustee
- Home Unit - for Companies with “Proprietary – Home Unit Company” as their Company type
- Urgent to Add - Director ID
- Missed Director ID
NOTE : Automated pins are automatically assigned to Companies
2. Create and apply a Pin
To add a pin to a single Company, click on the pin icon located to the right of the Company’s row from the Companies page:
To apply a pin to multiple Companies, select the Companies you wish to apply the pin to and click on Actions menu > Manage Pins.
a) Apply an existing pin
To apply an existing pin, select one or more pin(s) and click on 'Apply Pins'. List will not include Automated Pins since they are automatically assigned to the Companies.
b) Create a new pin
To create a new pin, click on 'Create New Pin'.
Enter the pin name (label), select a colour, and click on 'Create New Pin'.
Once created, the pin is then added to the list of the recent pins. Select the pin and click "Apply".
Note: once a pin has been created you cannot change the colour.
3. Remove pin(s)
a) Remove a pin from a single Company
To remove a pin for a single Company, click on the pin (the pin will be highlighted in blue). On the very right of the pins column (in the Company row), a pencil icon will appear.
Click on the pencil icon and click 'Remove Pin'. This will remove the single pin from the Company.
b) Remove a pin for multiple Companies
To remove a pin for multiple Companies, select the companies you wish to remove the pin from and click on Actions menu > Manage Pins.
c) Delete a pin from Corporate Messenger
To delete a pin from Corporate Messenger, click on Actions > Manage Pins.
The 3 actions above will trigger the pop up below, where you can choose to remove the pin by selecting one or more pins and then clicking on "Remove Pin(s)".
Note: If you cannot see the pin you are looking for, simply search for the pin and select it once it appears in the list.
Note: The pin Annual Fees Paid Upfront will only apply to Companies that paid the 10 Year Annual Statement fees before the most current Annual Statement invoice was issued, the pin will automatically be applied to the company in Corporate Messenger if the total amount owing in the Annual Statement is less than or equal to 0. If the 10 Year Annual Statement fees are paid after the most recent invoice has been generated then the pin will not be applied to the company until the following year's Annual Statement is issued with the total amount owning as 0.