For more information, you can refer to the instructions below:
Pins can be used to identify and sort companies on many different levels. Pins are a great way to add an extra level of organisation to the companies you're managing.
To search and filter a company via a pin, select a pin from the table and a new tab will appear with the companies associated with this pin. Alternatively, you can use the 'search' function to search for a pin.
1. Types of pins
- Automated pins which are generated by NowInfinity.
- Pins that can be specifically designed and created. For example, you may wish to organise companies into groups or add internal communication (i.e 'No electronic Signing').
The following pins are automatically generated by Corporate Messenger:
- AS - companies who haven't receive their AS and it's been past 5 days since the expected/received date
- Late fees
- Awaiting changes - companies with forms that is in pending, transmitted
- Charity organisation
- Deregistering - in the process of being deregistered
- Annual fees paid upfront
- UHC company - for companies with ultimate holding company
- Not found in XPM (if XPM is connected)
- Address different in XPM (if XPM is connected)
- Superannuation Trustee
NOTE : Automated pins are automatically assigned to companies
2. Create and apply a Pin
To add a pin to a single company, click on the pin icon located to the right of the company’s row.
To apply a pin to multiple companies, select the companies you wish to apply the pin to and click on Actions menu > Manage Pins.
a) Apply an existing pin
To apply an existing pin, select one or more pin(s) and click on 'Apply Pins'. List will not include Automated Pins since they are automatically assigned to the companies.
b) Create a new pin
To create a new pin, click on 'Create New Pin'.
Enter the pin name (label), select a colour, and click on 'Create New Pin'.
Once created, the pin is then added to the list of the recent pins. Select the pin and click 'Apply'.
Note: once a pin has been created you cannot change the colour.
3. Remove pin(s)
a) Remove a pin from a single company
To remove a pin for a single company, click on the pin (the pin will be highlighted in blue). On the very right of the pins column (in the company row), a pencil icon will appear.
Click on the pencil icon and click 'Remove Pin'. This will remove the single pin from the company.
b) Remove a pin for multiple companies
To remove a pin for multiple companies, select the companies you wish to remove the pin from and click on Actions menu > Manage Pins.
c) Delete a pin from Corporate Messenger
To delete a pin from Corporate Messenger, click on Actions > Manage Pins.
The 3 actions above will trigger the pop up below, where you can choose to remove the pin by selecting one or more pins and then clicking on "Remove Pin(s)".
Note: If you cannot see the pin you are looking for, simply search for the pin and select it once it appears in the list.