What is the Summary Report?
The Summary Report is an email that can be set to be issued on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to provide you with a snapshot of up to 9 different items related to the activity on your account. You can select which items you want to receive, such as number of Companies Registered, Lodged and Rejected Forms and Received Annual Statements.
Who receives the Summary Report emails?
The recipient of the Summary is the ASIC contact. To change the ASIC contact, see article on the ASIC contact.
How can I set up the Summary Report?
Note: Only the ASIC contact on your account has visibility of the Summary report section on the NowInfinity platform.
Navigate to Menu > Product Settings > Summary
1. Tick the items you want included in the Summary - refer to the following details of each option:
- Registered Companies - Companies that have been registered through the reporting period
- Forms Due to Lodge - 484 forms that have got less than 7 days left to lodge before a late fee will apply
- Rejected Forms -Information about all forms that have been rejected through the selected period and remain rejected
- Lodged Forms - Forms that have been successfully lodged during the selected period
- Received Annual Statements - Annual Statements that have arrived in Corporate Messenger
- Annual Statements Expected - List of companies that are expected to receive an annual statement within the next week
- Annual Fee Will Be Applied Soon - List of companies that are about to receive an annual statement late fee
- Failed Emails - List of emails that were not sent during the selected period (note this item is set by default and cannot be deselected)
Note: The Failed Emails option is important as it will alert your ASIC Contact to any emails that have failed to send from your account such as Annual Statement's, Payment Reminders, Invoices and ASIC forms due for lodgement.
Should you receive failed emails, contact the NowInfinity Customer Service Team via live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
2. Select the "Period of the summary" either daily, weekly or monthly - default is set to weekly.
3. Click "Save" to save summary changes.