Error made on Company Registration


An error has been made on a Company registration. How can I fix it and correct the documents?


  1. You will need to appoint yourself as the agent for the Company, if not already
  2. Lodge a Form 492 to ASIC to make the correction and update ASIC records

If you would like the establishment documents updated:

  1. Email our Customer Service Team on with the below:

"I am requesting a correction link for {insert company name}. 

I understand any changes made will only be applied to the documentation. I will/have contact/ed ASIC for these changes to be applied to their records. I understand that generally changes related to Company Name and Jurisdiction result in additional fees and time delays. Any changes I make to the documents will not be a true and correct copy of what was signed and lodged with ASIC. I will ensure I lodge the appropriate ASIC form to update ASIC records."

Once received, our Customer Service Team will email you a link which will allow you to amend the documents.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request