Registering a business name for an Incorporated Association


How can I register a business name for an Incorporated Association? 


Incorporated Associations are registered under State and Territory legislation, which is not administered by ASIC. For more information about incorporating an association, visit the relevant State/Territory government website:



More information can be access via ASIC: Registering Incorporated Association

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request