Our approach with every FAQ Newsletter involves careful listening and providing you with answers to some of your most frequently asked questions.
This edition of our FAQ aims to enable you to maximise functionalities on the platform, touching upon a key checklist while Getting Started and focusing on the Documentation Suite and Corporate Messenger journey.
- Getting started with NowInfinity? Review this important checklist highlighting a few key processes as you start your journey with us.
- Send documents for signing, lodge documents, upload signed documents, push documents to integrations such as XPM and do much more - all of it from the collaborations page. Click here to learn more about how to access the collaborations page.
- Set up automatic signing and payment reminders for annual statements, lodgments and documents to maintain deadlines
- Know more about how to access payment information, generate a payslip for companies and what to do if payment has been made towards a different company with ASIC.
- Lodged a form directly via ASIC and looking to refresh the data and match details as per ASIC? Follow these instructions to mark the document as externally lodged and refresh company profile details to reflect updated details
- Looking to resolve a shares allotment discrepancy for a company? Download a current company statement to verify shareholder records as per ASIC and resolve shareholder discrepancies on NowInfinity
- Are you an agent for a company having more than 20 shareholders? Click here to find out more about how to add details for missing shareholders on NowInfinity that are not stored with ASIC.
- Lodgement rejected due to a “Suppressed Address” with ASIC? Read this article to find out more about how to lodge forms with this rejection successfully
- Can a Bare Trust be created on NowInfinity? Yes, Click here find out how to create a Bare trust on NowInfinity
- Wanting to create a trust with a corporate trustee? Click here for more information on the process.
For previous FAQ newsletters click here.
Thank you for choosing NowInfinity