Can we use a Form 362 to appoint us as the agent for the foreign company?

No, to appoint yourself as the agent you will need to lodge a Form 404.


Agents of foreign companies are called local agent instead of ASIC agent. As of the moment, foreign companies are also not supported by EDGE protocol. So, company profile will not be added in the list of active companies in Corporate Messenger.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request