Changing Share Class


How can I change the share class?


To change the class of share from, for example A to ORD, you will need to lodge a Form 211.

Currently this document is not available on NowInfinity as online lodgement is not permitted for this type of form, therefore this needs to be prepared and lodged directly with ASIC. Click here to open the link to ASIC's website and download the ASIC form in PDF.

Once the ASIC form is completed and printed, please can post it to :

Australian Securities and Investments Commission

PO Box 4000

Gippsland Mail Centre, VIC 3841


More information on this process can be found here via ASIC's website. 


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request