Replacement Company Constitution


My client has lost or misplaced their Company Constitution, how do we order a replacement?


If the client is only needing a Standard Company Constitution (The Company only has Ordinary (ORD) Shares issued), NowInfinity's "Constitutional Upgrade" document can be used, via Menu > Create Documents > Company Formations. This will generate a standard Constitution and minutes document.

If a customised constitution is required, or if there are Shares other than Ordinary issued, you will need to seek legal advice, and are welcome to contact our Legal Referral Providers on for a quote to provide this.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request