You will find the same company registration documents you are used to in Reckon Docs in the Create Documents page, which is also the landing page when you first log into NowInfinity. The Create Documents page provides access to over 70 documents available in NowInfinity’s Documentation Suite.
The company registration document, the Standard Company Registration, can be found under the category of Company Formations, as shown below, or you can simply search by typing the word "company" to find the document.
Note: Screenshot applicable to subscription packages only, showing fee payable to ASIC for each document type.
In NowInfinity, you will notice the company registration documents have been separated into the additional registration types to simplify the data collection process for a Standard or Special Purpose Company.
- SMSF Special Purpose Company – used to create a Special Purpose Company which will act solely as the trustee of a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF);
- SMSF Establishment with Special Purpose Company – includes documents to Establish an SMSF as well as create a Special Purpose Company which will act as its Corporate Trustee.
Additional NowInfinity company registration features we think you will love
- Ability to send company formation documents to your clients for electronic signing;
- Ability to pre-fill information using an available integration with practice management systems e.g. Xero Practice Manager (XPM) or GreatSoft or information previously entered into NowInfinity;
- Option to open a bank account and trading account with Macquarie Bank at the time of order;
- Ability to include trust establishment documents at the same time as you complete the company registration process – removing the need to re-enter information provided during the company registration process;
- Option to set up an ABN/TFN for the registered company;
- Ability to order a company with ACN as the company name;
- Ability to provide company name reservation details and withdrawal authority at the time of order.
- Help article with detailed instruction on how to register a Standard Company in NowInfinity.
- NowInfinity Legal Referral Providers