Improvements to Email Settings to allow users to easily configure SMTP settings or adding SPF/DKIM records when using AWS Simple Email Service to setup their email whitelabel. Email whitelabel allows you to send email notifications from their own company domain as opposed to the NowInfinity domain.
Further improvements to Health Centre allowing users to be notified of an incorrect email whitelabel Setup, reducing the risk of undelivered emails and resulting ASIC fines for late payment of fees.
- Click here for more information on how to setup email whitelabel.
- For Discretionary Trusts you can now nominate up to 4 successor appointors and up to 6 secondary beneficiaries. Nominated successor appointors and secondary beneficiaries will also be set out in the Schedule of your Trust Deed.
- You can now select Transition to Retirement Income Stream (TRIS) as a pension type when ordering Pension documents via NowInfinity.
- Improvements to Lodged Document Details under Company Profile to allow you to check if documents were lodged externally with ASIC (i.e. not via NowInfinity).
- When using Bundle Actions - the system will now automatically add company officers to minutes as attendees.
ASIC Update - Changes to Director Resignations
- From 18 February 2021, companies will no longer be able to Cease the Last Remaining Director as a result of the Treasury Laws Amendment (Combating Illegal Phoenixing) Act 2020. Click here to learn more of changes to director resignations.
- NowInfinity already ensures that the last remaining director can't be removed using Form 484, aligning with the changes coming in.
Trust Register (Beta)
- Online Word Editor now available for the following Trust Register documents - Issue of Units, Transfer of Units, Redemption of Units and Call on Partly Paid Units.
- Users will now see an updated warning message when registering companies when the company name is an existing business name.
- Fixed an issue where an individual couldn't be located using the integration function when completing the 484B2 form.
- Fixed an issue where unit certificates did not consolidate the total units held.
- Fixed an issue with Electronic Signatures where an incorrect status was being applied after a document with witnesses was signed.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to send Annual Statements as an Email.
- Fixed an bug where some users were unable to access the company profile page via the Annual Statement collaboration page.
- We fixed an issue where a shareholder's shareholding in ordinary shares were missing on 484 Share Issue form.
- Fixed a bug where some users where unable to download signed documents from the confirmation email.
- Fixed an issue where some users didn't receive the confirmation email notifying them that documents were signed.
- We fixed an issue to allow users to add up to 2 directors for Sole Member SMSFs.
- We fixed an issue where Director details entered when establishing an SMSF didn't pre-fill the member's information section.
- Fixed an issue where the preview for SMSF establishment with Special Purpose Corporate Trustee was showing as No for the shareholder section of "Consented to be a Member of the Company".
- Fixed an issue on Share Certificates to include "Executed by".
Trust Register (Beta)
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to edit date or add/remove trustee/director from the Redemption of Units documents.
- Fixed an issue where apologies section was appearing on Redemption of Units even though apologies were not added when completing the interview form.
- Fixed an issue where not all signatories were being displayed on the resolution for Redemption of Units.
- We fixed an issue where some users were experiencing difficulty setting their Class Super integration.