I have a new ASIC Agent Number and ASIC EDGE credentials, how to I add these to NowInfinity, and transfer Companies to my new Agent Number?
Once you have the new ASIC Agent Number and ASIC EDGE credentials:
Step 1: Navigate to Menu > Bundle Agent Appointment and download the template:
Step 2. Complete the template by adding the Companies you wish to transfer to your new ASIC Agent Number, and Save file.
Step 3. Go to Menu > Product Settings > ASIC Parameters and enter your new ASIC Agent Number and ASIC EDGE Credentials. If your agent name has also changed, you can enter this information into the relevant field also. Once all details have been entered, click Save.
Step 4. After entering your new details in the Product Settings, go to Menu > Companies > Actions > Refresh my list of Companies. This will clear all of the Companies from your list, which may take some time to process:
Step 5. Once the Companies list is blank. Go back to Menu > Bundle Agent Appointment and upload the saved Companies list template:
Step 6. Once the template has been uploaded successfully, the 362 forms will be available under Menu > Lodgements > Incomplete, ready to be signed and lodged to ASIC.
Once the new ASIC Agent Number is entered and the 362 forms have been lodged to ASIC:
- All pins previously created and assigned to Companies will be reinstated
- ASIC forms in Draft will be reinstated
- ASIC forms in Waiting for Signature status, will be reinstated however will have the previous ASIC Agent Number on the ASIC form. If you want this to display the new ASIC Agent Number you will need to either Amend the Document, to re-complete the form, or start a new form
- Draft and Sent Reminders (signing and payment) be reinstated
- Annual Statements be reinstated
For further information on how to apply for a new ASIC Agent Number or ASIC EDGE credentials, please refer to the following links: