- Health Centre is now available for all NowInfinity customers allowing you to self-assess your practice set up and ensure you are fully utilising the capabilities offered by the NowInfinity platform.
- Health Centre also provides insights on how your practice is managing Company Debts, allowing you to track the average debt across all Companies over time.
- Click here for more information on the Health Centre.
- SMSF Deed of Establishment order forms has been simplified to allow you to quickly enter all the information required to complete the order.
- You can now select between a single member super fund or a fund with multiple members.
- Member's details entered will now automatically carry over to other parts of the form removing the need to re-enter details.
- Click here for more information on the changes implemented.
- We fixed an issue where outgoing emails were tagged to the incorrect account for some Customers who have a parent and child account set up.
- We fixed an issue where some company annual statements couldn't be generated due to an unusually long Company name.
- Fixed an issue where a resolution for all directors was generating when specific directors were selected for Form 492.
- Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing difficulties completing Form 484 due to a "Web Error".
- Fixed a bug where Annual Statements forwarded to end-clients was incorrectly showing the date the reminder was sent instead of the date the document was first sent to the client.
- Fixed a bug where some users were unable to mark documents as Signed.
- Fixed a bug where some users were unable to add documents to the Company timeline.
- Fixed a bug where "Burning" Annual Statements would disappear when "Read and Unread" view was selected.
- Fixed an issue where a Transfer of Shares form couldn't be completed between a Shareholder holding shares on behalf of another party and the same Shareholder as the beneficial owner.
- When ordering documents, you can now choose not to add Deed Stamping to the order where Deed Stamping is not required - select "None" from the dropdown "Total number of copies" to skip stamping.
- We updated the validation in the address fields for Deep Stamping to allow users to enter a PO Box address.
- Fixed an issue where Electronic Signing was incorrectly available as an option to sign Trust Deeds.
- Fixed a bug where some users couldn't load/complete document order forms.
Trust Register (Beta)
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to add and save Beneficiary details for a Discretionary Trust.
- We have updated both the formatting and styling of Unitholder documents to remove extra white space.
- We fixed an issue where outgoing emails were tagged to the incorrect account for some Customers with a parent and child account set up.
Have more questions? Submit a request