We are excited to bring you our first FAQ newsletter for NowInfinity!
In this month’s FAQs, we would like to introduce you to some of the most frequently used documents related to company registrations and shares.
- NowInfinity provides the facility to register and renew business names. Learn more about the rules and the processes for business name registration and renewal
- Do you know, if you have a business and want to register a company with the same name, you can do it on NowInfinity? Check out this article for detailed information: register a company with an existing business name
- The support team has put together some insights on accepted name formats for officeholders and shareholders for you.
- If you are setting up a company this guide will explain how the public officer is appointed via NowInfinity registration form.
- After setting up a company, you may find a date field is not pre-filled in the documentation generated, and we explain the reason in this knowledge base article.
- Does ASIC accept E-Signed forms for lodgement? Find out here
- Faster delivery timeframes, easier filing, reduced prices and a better overall experience with the new Hard Copy feature. Read more about the options and How to order a Hard Copy for a document
As well as the above information, we hope you find the following guides helpful when using NowInfinity:
- Changing the beneficial status for a shareholder with ASIC
- Changing the consideration and paid amounts for shares
- Adding shareholders for public companies and amending details for public company shareholders
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the articles above, please feel free to contact Support on 1300 851 057 or email email@example.com