NowInfinity FAQs - November 2020
We are pleased to present you with the second edition of the NowInfinity FAQ newsletter.
This month we focus on the Corporate Messenger functionalities and the printing and stamping services on NowInfinity.
Some of the FAQs regarding Corporate Messenger are:
- Is there an option to send annual statements to a specific director or to all directors? Learn how to change from minutes to resolutions and vice versa for the annual statement documentation
- Can recent changes made to the company with ASIC be reflected on the current annual statement? This article will show you how to Remerge annual statements to reflect the changes
- Can outgoing email templates for annual statements, ASIC forms and other documents be customised? Yes, click here to learn more.
- How to customise and upload more than one cover letter for an Annual Statement?
Furthermore, we have received many questions regarding hard copy printing services.
- Please check out this article on how to order a hard copy of the document, with helpful images of the different types of printing products available.
As you may be aware, NowInfinity is able to provide Stamping services for VIC and NSW trust deeds. We hope you find the following articles helpful:
For previous FAQ newsletters please click here.
With the holiday season fast approaching, our team is here to support you throughout December and January, with the exception of public holidays.
Please feel free to Chat with our Support team via the app, email email@example.com, or call us on 1300 851 057.