Trust Deed Stamping for NSW and Victoria now available in NowInfinity - bringing yet another tool necessary to create a Trust entity under a single platform. Stamping is available on the following Trust Deeds:
- Discretionary Trust
- Discretionary Trusts (Capital Reserved Lineal Descendant)
- Discretionary Trusts (Fully Reserved Lineal Descendants)
- Fixed Unit Trust
- NSW Land tax Unit Trust
Click here for more information on how to get your Trust Deeds stamped using NowInfinity.
Trust Register (Beta)
We have added Redemption of units for both fixed & non-fixed unit trusts allowing you to process the sale of units held by a unitholder and generate associated documents, including:
- A letter to request for the redemption of units
- Minute/Resolution to approve the redemption of units
- Trustee resolution
- Updated Register of Units
- Fixed a bug where an Officeholder/Member with a middle name was causing duplicate signatories to appear on the Collaboration page.
- Fixed multiple issues causing duplicate signatories to appear when using e-signing.
- Fixed a bug where signed documents were not immediately available or the latest signing status was not being reflected in the application.
- Fixed an issue where some users where getting a blank signing summary on documents generated.
- Fixed an issue where documents sent out for e-signing was not being tracked on the E-Signing page.
- Fixed an issue with Registered Address formatting.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to view/send documents prepared for Cancellation of Shares.
- We have updated the Payment Authorisation page to provide a detailed breakdown of items included in your document order. You no longer have to wait to receive the PDF invoice to see an itemised list.
- Fixed an issue where inconsistent fonts were in use on the Consent to act as a Member document.
- Fixed an issue where documents sent out for e-signing was not being tracked on the E-Signing page for some customers.
- Fixed an issue where some customers where experiencing issues authenticating their Macquarie ESI Access Code.
- Fixed an issue with Registered Address formatting on the Standard Company application form.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to continue with Trust creation documents from the Standard Company application/collaboration page.
- Fixed a bug where some customers were being charged the incorrect amount for Slimline print orders.
- Fixed an issue with the Online Word Editor where a dark border was being added to the edited document.
- Fixed an issue where some users were getting a "Cannot get token from phantomJS" error when using Online Word Editor.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to setup/connect to Class Super.