Corporate Messenger / Trust Register (Beta)
Online Word Editor (Beta) is now available on select Company and Trust forms/documents, which removes the manual process for users needing to edit a document outside NowInfinity (e.g. wording on a minute/resolution attached to an ASIC form) which resulted in the document needing to be sent out for signing using an external email. Removing this manual process ensures users can still use NowInfinity's Electronic Signing and Automated Reminder capabilities once documents are generated.
Where can I find the Online Word Editor (Beta)?
The feature is currently available for the following documents -
- Corporate Messenger
- Annual Statements
- ASIC forms
- Form 484-A1
- Form 484-A2
- Form 484-A3
- Form 484-B1
- Form 484-B2
- Form 484-B3
- Form 484-B12
- Form 484-C1
- Form 484-C2
- Form 484-C3
- Form 484E
- Form 492
- Form 902
- Dividend Statements
- Trust Register (Beta)
- Trust Distribution Minutes
- Investment Strategy Minute for Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
How do I use the Online Word Editor?
Once the document/form is created you will see an Edit Online button below the document where "editing" is available.
Click Edit Online to open the Word Editor - changes are automatically saved in NowInfinity as you type/edit the document. When you are done click Save and simply close the Document to finalise the changes.
You will notice that the status for the document has been updated to highlight the document has been edited.
Why can't I see/use this feature on my account?
While the feature is complete we are still collecting feedback from users on the user experience and usability. If you want the feature enabled on your account or want to provide additional feedback please contact email@example.com.
- Fixed a bug where some users were not able to bulk lodge 484-C2 (add new Shareholders) and other share forms.
- Fixed an issue where some users couldn't update contact details from the Company Profile.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to send Annual Statement (AS) for E-signing where client name only contained their initials instead of a middle name.
- Fixed a bug on Collaboration page for Discretionary Trusts, where the Signatory was missing for E-Signing.
- Fixed a bug where invoices generated for PAYG customers included an error message if the user chose not to save credit card details.
- Fixed an issue where Trustee Consent and Member Application documents would populate with an incorrect address.
- Fixed a bug where the member information would not flow through to the interview form for SMSF Deed of Variation.
Trust Register (Beta)
- Fixed a bug where some users were unable to mark a document as Signed when the document was created from the Trust Profile.
- Fixed a bug where some users were unable to upload a signed document when the document was originally created from the Trust Profile.
- Fixed an issue where a duplicate signatory would appear under E-Signing on the Collaboration page.
- Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing failures with outgoing emails.