NowInfinity provides an extensive list of Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) documents including SMSF establishments. These documents can be found in the Create Documents page (navigate to Menu > Create Documents).
The documents relevant to SMSF establishments in NowInfinity are:
- SMSF Deed of Establishment – use this document to establish an SMSF with individual trustees or where the corporate trustee has been created already.
- SMSF Establishment with Special Purpose Corporate Trustee – use this to establish an SMSF with a Corporate Trustee.
NowInfinity’s SMSF Trust Deed have been drafted by our Legal Referral Providers. The trust deed and associated establishment documents including ancillaries are regularly reviewed and updated as applicable legislative changes occur. Please contact us if you would like to review a sample SMSF Trust Deed.
Additional NowInfinity SMSF Establishment features we think you will love
- Ability to pre-fill information (e.g. Member name/address) using an available integration with a practice management system (e.g. Xero Practice Manager/Greatsoft) or information previously entered in NowInfinity.
- Option to open a bank account and online trading account with Macquarie at the time of establishing the SMSF.
- Option to set up an ABN/TFN for the registered company and TFN for SMSF.
- Class Super integration allows you to easily set up the SMSF in Class for ongoing administration.
- Users on a subscription package have the additional feature to add the fund to Super Comply, enabling them to easily access and create SMSF legal/non-legal documents (Trust Deed Upgrade, Investment Strategy) as required without having to re-key information to create the document.
- Ability to send Special Purpose Company formation documents for electronic signing – speeding up the process to establish the SMSF.
Some of the integration options described above can be accessed from the Collaboration page and are accessible once the SMSF establishment order has been completed.