NowInfinity provides an extensive list of Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) documents including SMSF establishments. These documents can be found in the Create Documents page (navigate to Menu > Create Documents).
The documents relevant to SMSF establishments in NowInfinity are:
- SMSF Deed of Establishment – use this document to establish an SMSF with individual trustees or where the corporate trustee has been created already.
- SMSF Establishment with Special Purpose Corporate Trustee – use this to establish an SMSF with a Corporate Trustee.
NowInfinity’s SMSF Trust Deed have been drafted by lawyers at Mosaic Tax Legal. The trust deed and associated establishment documents including ancillaries are regularly reviewed and updated as applicable legislative changes occur. Please contact us if you would like to review a sample SMSF Trust Deed.
Additional NowInfinity SMSF Establishment features we think you will love
- Ability to pre-fill information (e.g. Member name/address) using an available integration with a practice management system (e.g. Xero Practice Manager/Greatsoft) or information previously entered in NowInfinity.
- Option to open a bank account and online trading account with Macquarie at the time of establishing the SMSF.
- Option to set up an ABN/TFN for the registered company and TFN for SMSF.
- Class Super integration allows you to easily set up the SMSF in Class for ongoing administration.
- Users on a subscription package have the additional feature to add the fund to Super Comply, enabling them to easily access and create SMSF legal/non-legal documents (Trust Deed Upgrade, Investment Strategy) as required without having to re-key information to create the document.
- Ability to send Special Purpose Company formation documents for electronic signing – speeding up the process to establish the SMSF.
Some of the integration options described above can be accessed from the Collaboration page and are accessible once the SMSF establishment order has been completed.
Any other differences I should be aware off?
NowInfinity currently doesn’t provide the same Hardcopy and Slimline print options that you are familiar with in Smartcorp when ordering SMSF documents online. We expect to make the same print options available to you in the near future.
- Help article on how to establish an SMSF in Super Comply.
NowInfinity Legal providers
NowInfinity has two legal providers, Barrister Dennis Barlin of 13 Wentworth Chambers and Solicitor James Meli, Partner at Mosaic Tax Legal.
Mr Barlin is responsible for providing and maintaining a variety of legal templates. Mr Meli from Mosaic Tax Legal is responsible for providing and maintaining a variety of legal templates as well as being available for referrals for day to day legal coverage and legal support for our clients.
Legal provider bios
Mr Barlin has extensive experience practicing in the areas of Commercial Law, Corporations Law, Equity & Trusts, Superannuation and Tax & Revenue Law. Mr Barlin is also a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) and widely published. Previously, Mr Barlin was Solicitor Director at SBN Lawyers, Partner at Cosoff Cudmore Knox, Solicitor at Corrs Chambers Westgarth, and Tax Consultant at Greenwoods & Freehills.
Mr Meli is the founding partner of Mosaic Tax Legal. Previously, Mr Meli was the practice leader of LegalVision’s tax team. Mr Meli has also worked in a variety of tax roles in private legal practices, accounting firms and at the Australian Taxation Office.
Mr Meli regularly publishes in both online and print journals and presents at industry CPD seminars.