If you have been using Corpliance you will simply love NowInfinity’s Corporate Messenger. Corporate Messenger is a corporate compliance solution to help you manage and automate back office tasks related to ASIC affairs.
Once setup, you can access Corporate Messenger from the Main Menu (located on the top left-hand corner of the page).
You will immediately notice the Corporate Messenger menu is broken into the key tasks or functional areas which will be familiar to you. This allows you to easily manage tasks and workflows from the individual screens.
You can read more about Corporate Messenger here and more information on how to activate it can be found here. Please be assured, our onboarding team will guide you to help you get started and succeed in embedding Corporate Messenger with your people and processes.
Additional NowInfinity Corporate Messenger features we think you will love
- Ability to automate reminders via Text as well as Email providing flexibility to how you engage with your clients.
- Reminders are also available to follow up the signing of documents including Annual Statements and ASIC forms.
- Electronic signing with DocuSign available for the signing of all documents, not just the Solvency Minute/Resolution as you are used to in Corpliance.
- Access to over 25 ASIC forms to prepare and lodge electronically (full list of ASIC forms available in NowInfinity).
- Ability to generate Dividend Statements for the Companies you manage.
- In Corporate Messenger, you can assign individual Account Managers for company management. This allows your staff to focus on the companies or work they are responsible for
- Option to upload additional documents to a company register which can be accessed and viewed on the Company’s Timeline (more information here).
- Minutes/Resolutions included with a change request are pre-populated with all relevant information.
Here is a short video to help you learn more about Corporate Messenger.