How can I prepare dividend statements manually?
To prepare Dividend Statements Manually:
- Navigate to Menu > Companies > Select the company you wanted to create a DIVIDEND STATEMENT for and click SEE FULL PROFILE
- On the Profile > All Forms > Share management > DIVIDEND STATEMENT
- Fill out the form with the following details from the client:
- Date of Declaration
- Proposed Payment Date
- Dividend type
- Payment type
- Are dividends split equally between all share classes?
- What Percentage of the Distribution is Franked?
- Does discounted rate of 26% for small business apply?
- Documentation to Generate
- Meeting Address
- Complete the document so the documents are generated
- Navigate to CRM > Workplace > Documents and search using the company name
- Select the Dividend statement to open this document
- Click AMEND DOCUMENT
- Click on the Word file to Download.
Changing the rate from 26% to 27.5%:
- Update the franking rate to 27.5 on the first page, and Imputed credit based on the data the client has sent:
If the client does not have the data, the following computation can be used:
To calculate the Imputed Credit:
TOTAL DIVIDEND / (1-0.275)= ANSWER
TOTAL DIVIDEND - ANSWER = IMPUTED CREDIT