Is there a form to do an appointment/cessation of officeholder and a share transfer all at once?


For more information, please refer to the instructions below:  

Yes. All form 484 have been separated into different sections, however the Form 484E ‘Extended 484 Form’ allows you to appoint, resign, change address, and transfer shares all in one form. You can access this form by navigating to a Company Profile and under Share Management is where you will find Form 484E.



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request