What form do I use to change share class?

To change the class of share from for example A to ORD class, you will need to lodge a Form 211 with ASIC via post.

Please use the following link to the PDF form


This form can be completed, printed and posted to :

Australian Securities and Investments Commission

PO Box 4000

Gippsland Mail Centre, VIC 3841

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request