NowInfinity offers a historical data import service for clients migrating from BGL CAS360, this service can only be utilised if you are subscribed to our Corporate Messenger Service.
In order to import your historical data from CAS360 to NowInfinity, please inform your Implementation Consultant that you would like to proceed with a historical data import from CAS360.
To import historical data from CAS360, please complete the following steps.
- Add Transitions Team (Implementation Consultant will provide email address) as a user on your CAS360 account
- Confirm with the Implementation Consultant that you have added the user Transitions Team
- The Transitions Team will confirm that your historical data import request has been received and will book your historical data import in after-hours
- Once the historical data import is complete, the Transitions Team will confirm the import is complete and provide a discrepancy report with instructions on How to resolve discrepancies on the Discrepancy Report
- Ensure access is revoked for the user Transitions Team on your CAS360 account
Frequently Asked Questions
What is imported?
- Share transactions (owner, share class code, class description, number of shares, date and type)
- Documents (all that have been lodged)
- Ceased officeholders
- Trust information (for trusts that with trustees only)
Please note, only Discretionary and Unit Trusts will be imported (if applicable).
How long will the transition take?
A Transitions team member will be allocated within 48 hours from when access to your BGL CAS360 is granted. As the historical data import will be processed after business hours, this can take up to 5 business days. If your import includes Trust Register, this may take an additional 10 business days.