How to change the name of a Fixed Unit Trust


How can I change the name of a Fixed Unit Trust?


Change the name of a Fixed Unit Trust via the "Change of Name" form.

To access this form, navigate to the Menu > Trust Register > Trusts > open the Trust Profile and hover over "Trust Name":


The form pre-fills data from the Trust Profile and allows you to complete any additional information required to generate the documentation and have your client sign. 

Once the documents have been marked as signed, the new name will reflect within the Trust Profile:


The document is also displayed in the "Recent Documents" section of the Trust Profile, and the "Timeline": 2023-05-01_11h43_42.png




Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request