Navigate to Menu > Trusts. Open a Trust Profile.
Click the "View" dropdown from the right hand corner of the Trust Profile screen:
The different types of view profiles are as follows:
- Main: the main profile of the Trust that shows the main information of the Trust, client contact details and recent documents.
- Units: only available for Unit Trusts and directs you to the Unit Register for that trust.
- Timeline: a visual timeline of changes made to the Trust via the Trust Register as well as any other documents that have been loaded up to the timeline. i.e.: the original Trust deed, prior variations, financial statements.
Select Timeline to see all the documentation prepared for a particular Trust.
You can also export the Timeline to PDF by clicking on the paper sheet icon and selecting "Export Timeline to PDF":
Additionally, you can add documents to the timeline.
To manually add documents on the timeline, hover the mouse over the vertical line on the timeline and click on the green "Add" icon.
Once you have clicked on the green "Add" icon, a "Create a new event" pop-up appears for you to enter the following information:
- Event - type of event
- Date - date of change
- Description - document description
- Attach documents - option for adding attachments.
When you click on "Event" a drop-down box will appear. For a Unit Trust, it will list the following list of events:
- Change of name.
- Change of trustee / appointor details.
- Operation with units.
- New trust document.
To complete information about a new event, you can also upload documents by clicking on the "Clip" icon and select file(s) to upload. Only PDF files can be uploaded.
- Only PDF files can be uploaded to the timeline
- No more than three PDF files can be uploaded at once
- File size must be a maximum of 50MB
Once the event has been saved, it will appear on the timeline according to the date selected.