A breadcrumb or breadcrumb trail is a graphical control element frequently used as a navigational aid in the NowInfinity platform. It allows you to keep track and maintain awareness of your location within NowInfinity platform.
In the Nowinfinity platform, bread crumbs are located on the top of the page as part of the main ribbon.
The main ribbon also contains the following information:
- NowInfinity logo - When selected, you will be redirected to the 'Create Documents' page;
- 'Menu' icon - opens the site menu with a list of available products and features;
- Breadcrumb trail - dynamic elements showing you on which page you're currently opened. You can use the bread crumbs to navigate back to a previous page;
- 'Global search' field - a search field to search for entities within the NowInfinity platform;
- Account logo - By default, Nowinfinity logo is shown for the Account. You can upload your own Account logo via the Portal settings → Available logos page;
- Logged in user name - Full name of the person who is currently logged in is displayed;
- Accounts switcher - ability to switch between accounts for Accounts with subsidiary accounts;
- Logout - option to logout from the platform.